(Admission Info) MGSIPAP PG-Diploma in Administrative Research and Training (ART) : 2011
PG-Diploma in Administrative Research and Training at MGSIPAP : 2011
Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration, Punjab (MGSIPAP) has invited applications for admission to "Post Graduate Diploma in Administrative Research and Training (ART) In Governance" course (One Year) commencing in July 2011.
To train graduates/ post graduates for:
- Carrying out research in important aspects of administration and impart training to the employees of selected department.
- To enhance both theoretical and practical knowledge which will help them to face competitive examinations, interviews and advanced research assignment as also becoming well informed reporters and journalists.
- To prepare them for administrative executives jobs in public and private sectors.
About the course:
- Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Administrative Research and Training (ART) In – Governance
- Duration of the Course: One year
- Number of seats: 40 (10 seats will be reserved for SC, ST and BC candidates)
Eligibility for admission:
- M.A in Public Administration, Psychology, Sociology, Geography, Economics or Political Science and
- Graduation in any discipline or equivalent.
- Public Administration as one of the subject at BA level will be given preference.
- Must have passed Punjabi at matriculation level.
- Annual Fees: Rs. 18,000/-
- The students are required to pay fee of Rs. 1500/- per month to the cashier of accounts wing who will issue receipt for the same.
- SC/BC students will be given 20% fee concession.
- Date of admission : First week of July 2011
- Date of final examination : April 2012.(Last week)
Download the application form from www.mgsipap.org or register in person at the address mentioned below. All correspondence, including requisition for application, should have “PGDART” admission 2011-12 super scribed on the envelope. 9 Process of selection for admission : Selection will be based on the aptitude test consisting of three subjects: (1) Paragraph writing in English (2) Mental ability (Maths) (3) General Knowledge. Each of these subjects will carry equal marks. Ability for group handling and speaking ability (in English & Punjabi) will also be tested. Forty (40) candidates who are at the top of the gradation list will be selected for admission. Written test will be on first day and Oral test on the Second day.
All correspondence, including requisition for application, should have "PGDART" admission 2011-12 superscribed on the envelope. Completed application forms should be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs 100/- payable at Chandigarh in favour of the Director General, MGSIPAP, Punjab, Chandigarh instituti onal area, Sector-26, Chandigarh-160019 on or before 30th May 2011.