(Result) CSIR : The Joint CSIR-UGC Test For JRF & Eligibility For Lectureship (NET) Held On 17-06-2012
Joint CSIR – UGC Test For JRF & Eligibility For Lectureship
National Eligibility Test (NET), June, 2012
The candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for the test, viz. BS 4 years programme/BE/B.Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or equivalent with requisite percentage of marks, age etc.
- The Council shall not be responsible for any printing error in the publication.
- No separate intimation letter shall be issued.
- Successful candidates are requested to send an attested copy of BS 4 years programme/BE/B.Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or equivalent degree mark-sheet with the required percentage of marks along with date of birth proof (Xth Class certificate) and caste certificate, if applicable.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 1st October, 2012
- The date of declaration of results : 22nd August, 2012
- Queries received from the candidates till notified date of 14th August, 2012 on answer keys have been addressed.
- Answer keys will be uploaded shortly.
- Candidates should super scribe the following on the envelope containing documents
Courtesy: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research